Inventory personal belongings, business properties.
** 55% off (US$19.99 to US$8.99) or equivalent for your currency region till May 15, 2013 **
eGallery is an iPad-only application that lets you inventory personal belongings and business properties. You can create a profile for each item or property, picking a picture from the Camera roll. Assign one or more tags (key phrases) to an item profile so that you can run a search and find records falling under a specific category. Easily back up data. Recover data from a backup copy. Send a backup data file by e-mail directly through this application to someone at a remote location so that they can read your data with eGallery and see your work.
// Features //
1. Every item profile belongs to a certain category. Create any number of categories. And create any number of item profiles. Each category comes with an icon. Choose one of more than 170 pictures.
2. View a group of item profiles for a given category in a slideshow.
3. Create a backup data file. Restore data from a backup data file. Send a backup data file to someone at a remote location by e-mail so that they can see your work.
4. Each item profile can have one picture. Either let the application resize the picture by respecting the original aspect ratio or let the application stretch the picture so that it fits the frame (360 x 280 pixels.).
5. Each picture is compressed in JPEG. Choose a compression rate between 1 and 100%.
6. Assign tags (each key phrase to be comma-separated) to an item profile so that you can run a search to find records that falls within a specific tag.
7. Choose one of six date formats (YYYY/MM/DD, YY/MM/DD, MM/DD/YYYY, MM/DD/YY, DD/MM/YYYY, DD/MM/YY) for your custom.
8. Choose one of the six background texture patterns.
9. Customize text labels for profiles that suit your language and needs.
10. Choose either Pictures (shared Pictures library) or application's sandbox-protected folder as the source of pictures.
11. Language: English only
12. Application file size: 49.7 MB
13. The application comes with a complete built-in user's guide. (Tap 'Help' on the main screen.)
// iOS 6.0 or higher //
1. iOS 6.0 or higher
3. The user requires that they have a mail account with an SMTP server or equivalent in order to send out the backup data file.
// Limitations //
1. In order to transfer image files to the sandbox-protected folder assigned to this application, the user must have access to a desktop computer with iTunes (Apple's multimedia software) installed.
2. In order to e-mail a backup data file, the user must have an e-mail address with the mail server set up.
3. When a backup data file size gets very large, there is no guarantee that user's device can let them e-mail it. There is no guarantee that the mail server at the end can accept the MIME type of this attachment.
4. The application only reads the following graphic formats: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg), PNG (.png).
5. The user can save only one copy of backup data file in the sandbox-protected application folder.
6. The user can only use one tag to run a search.
7. The application supports the landscape orientation (horizontal) only.
8. eGallery and eGallery Lite are independent applications. eGallery users have no access to data create with eGallery Lite.