DISCOVER everything there is to know about domestic ventilation from single point extractor fans to whole house heat recovery, the latest in eco ventilation technology for new homes! and lean all about GIP!!
What is GIP?
Guaranteed Installed Performance.
A fundamental part of the Building Regulations that makes sure that what is designed is installed. This is a crucial part of sign off by Building Control in new build and is often referred to in refurbishment projects.
GIP is a core principle of Greenwood Airvac and it is important to us about ‘getting it right’ so that’s why from design to installation we offer advice and the solutions that make it easier and better to achieve it!
Did you know? For extractor fans – installation and application can have up to 50% impact on the performance??? You might hear a fan working but can you be sure it is actually ventilating??
The Greenwood Airvac App gives you the full low down on everything about GIP, current Building Regulations, ventilation products and systems, relevant ancillaries as well as covering current topics!
Download your Greenwood Airvac App now for;
1. Quick and easy access to our brochures including refurbishment, new build and window vent ventilation ranges.
2. Individual product datasheets covering the newest additions to the Greenwood Family
3. Greenwood SMART Technology at a glance
4. Building Regulation documents, information, advice and FAQ’s
5. Quick and Simple Installation Guides
6. Homeowner operation and maintenance handbooks
7. Greenwood Newsletters covering everything new and exciting in the world of domestic ventilation
The Greenwood Airvac App, the complete guide to ventilation systems.
- iPod Touch