Family Assistant is the world’s first comprehensive coffin design software, allowing families to create a photo realistic image of their chosen coffin, using the 8 million combinations of materials; mouldings; panels; finishes and fittings included within the application.
It has been introduced to reduce the strain and pressure potentially felt by families at this most difficult of times, allowing for reflection and re-examination of the possibilities presented using the extremely simple menu system.
Images created can be given to funeral directors who will see both visually, via the central image and in writing, via the description displayed at the bottom of each page, exactly what families have chosen.
- Reduces the stress of being forced to make an impulse selection when emotionally distressed
- Allows time to consider and re-evaluate options in the comfort of the users home
- Easy and quick to use despite extensive feature list
- Visual representation of options including background information
- Facilitates easier comparison of possibilities than photographic media
- Complete accuracy in communication of choice