Our BNSF-YJB Personal Injury App provides you with easy access to emergency tools in the event of a railroad-related accident, as well as access to a variety of railroad and union-related resources.
Background and Qualifications of Firm
• The law firm of Yaeger, Jungbauer and Barczak (YJB) has exclusively specialized in railroad injury cases for 84 years. It has worked in all 50 states and has been in litigation against all major railroads in the US.
• William (Bill) Jungbauer, President of YJB, has been with the firm for 35 years, 20 as its President.
• YJB has been listed by US News & World Report as a top-tier firm in the area of railroad law, as well as having been listed as one of “Best Lawyers in America every year since its award’s inception.
• Mr. Jungbauer has testified in Congressional hearings which led to the Whistleblower Act, has won 2 cases brought in the Supreme Court, and has authored a book, now in its 5th edition, which is used by virtually all lawyers involved in railroad law.
• YJB Law is first and foremost a supporter of injured workers’ rights at both the national and local level.
• It is guided by principles of honesty and integrity – no lying by clients, witnesses, unions or railroads. “It is easier to tell the truth than remembers a lie”.
· One click Emergency Help Center
· Capture photos at the scene
· Capture video and audio at the scene
· Review rules for use of electronic devices at scene
· Access to GCOR Rules & Regulations
· Access to Social Media sites
· Access to legal updates from FELA attorneys
· Contact information for law firm that specializes in railroad-related injuries.
· BNSF-specific resources Accident Form and How-To Guide
· Contact Information – both terminal and union
· Schedule checks via BNSF Emulator
· Stay up to date with the BNSF Union News
· Ability to report emergencies to BNSF
· Ability to report Safety Issues to BNSF
· Access to the BNSF Air Brake and Train-Handling Rules