Check out and search the entire Public Procurement Law of Poland.
Government procurement in Poland is regulated by the Public Procurement Law, an act of parliament of 29 January 2004. The Act specifies:
- Public procurement rules
- Principles of contract announcement
- Mode of public procurement procedures
- Public procurement modes (tender in the restricted and unrestricted, competitive dialogue, negotiated procedure with publication and without notice, procurement, request for quotation, and electronic bidding)
- The rules for selecting the best bid
- Rules for documenting procedures
- Rules for the conclusion of framework agreements
- Rules for the establishment and operation of a dynamic purchasing system
- Rules for the contest
- Public procurement rules by concessionaires works and utilities procurement
- Contracting rules on public procurement
- Powers and operation of the President of Public Procurement Office
- Principles of National Board of Appeal
- Remedies in the proceedings of the public procurement
- The principle of liability for violation of provisions of the Act (Source: Wikipedia)
Read the entire Act. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a layperson, contractor, law student, chartered accountant, a corporate lawyer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from faming us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team