Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Judicial Administration, for DroidLaw.
THIS IS AN ADD-ON FOR DROIDLAW. YOU CAN'T OPEN THIS APP. YOU MUST HAVE DROIDLAW INSTALLED.
*Federal Rules of:
- Civil Procedure
- Appellate Procedure
- Criminal Procedure
- Bankruptcy Procedure
- U.S. Constitution
*Available purchase options:
- State Codes / Laws
- United States Code
- United States Supreme Court case opinions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
**** 2011 Federal Register and Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
- RSS Section for legal news/blogs
- Keyword searching
- Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
- Bookmark and include your own notes
- Save offline
- Share content
- Change font size
- Move App to SDCard
**** Now compatible with Android Tablets!
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the DroidLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.