Narrated by Neale Donald Walsh's inspirational voice. This Hero Notes App puts your learning of What God Said, by Neale Donald Walsh into overdrive, helping you achieve your spiritual goals faster. Through condensing chapters into only the core principles & listening as NDW reads in the first person narrative this app helps you to apply each of the 25 Core Messages from the bestselling book What God Said, into your daily life.
Neale Donald Walsh says that "should humanity begin carrying these messages forward, starting today, they can literally change the world". With this What God Said program you can learn what you need to know about life and how to live it today!
• Chapters are condensed into only the core principles for a quick, precise and focused listening and learning experience.
• Accelerate your understanding, assimilation and learning by listening to a concise audio program read by NDW in a first person perspective, providing easier assimilation and quicker learning.
• Now for the first time ever, you can turn on Neale Donald Walsh’s book and listen to the author’s 25 core principles of God’s message to us, and apply them to your life.
• Listen to NDW's enlightened message, while driving, walking or even at work.
• Enjoy relaxing nature sounds in the music library.
God’s number one message to the world.
In just five words… “You’ve got me all wrong.”
Inspired by his nine-book Conversations with God series, many people have asked Neale Donald Walsch to find a way to deliver the most essential pieces of God’s message to us in a more succinct way.
The result is a concise audio affirmation accelerated learning program detailing and expanding just what we need to know about life and how to live it. Bringing their many conversations over the years into sharper focus than ever before, Walsch in What God Said encourages readers to cast aside religious and cultural trappings. To experience life as fallible—and human—beings, open minded, open-hearted, and all-embracing, and to build on, broaden, and enrich our Ancient Story.
But to move forward on this ever-expanding and encompassing spiritual voyage means not only understanding what Walsch considers the most important insights of his Conversations with God, but also applying them in the most practical of ways. And so Walsch has included solid suggestions on how to apply each of the 25 Core Messages in daily life, The author says that should humanity begin carrying these messages forward, starting today, they can literally change the world.
This Hero Notes accelerated learning program created for someone who wants to learn What God Said but has limited time to read. With Hero Notes you can enjoy the many benefits of condensed knowledge and accelerate your learning of What God Said’s principals today!
Tune out the noise and tune into the principles of this book through a relaxing yet powerful Hero Notes Chapter Program.