What can you do with the app?
The St. John’s University Kathryn and Shelby Collum Davis Library has just launched a new mobile app that provides you with a streamlined but functionally powerful interface that lets you with one-click:
- Search the catalog of the Manhattan Campus Library, place holds & renew items
- Manage your Library Account
- Search Library Databases
- Search The Davis Library Digital Archives
- Check for course offered in the School of Risk Management
- Stay up-to-date on Library news
- Check SJU calendar of events
- Ask us a question
- Connect with us on social media
Included is a great new way to search for books. No need to search by field or enter full words and no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and get search results as you type. For example, if searching:
- author W. Jean Kwon, type: “w je kw” or
- title on Risk Management Insurance, type: “ri ma ins.”
What mobile phones are supported?
It’s compatible with all web-enabled phones, including:
- Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Android phones
- Windows Mobile
Make sure to tell us what you like about it!