The Hanuman Chalisa is a Hindu devotional hymn (stotra) addressed to Hanuman. It is traditionally believed to have been authored by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language and is his best known text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word chalisa is derived from chalis, which means "40" in Hindi, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses excluding the couplets at beginning and end.
• Read Hanuman Chalisa offline after installed it.
• Hanuman Chalisa bottom show you the percetage of current chapter, chapter name and current time.
• Slide eBook left or right forward to the previous or next page like reading a real paper-book.
• Slight click the center of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Book content is encrypted, nobody can copy it.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• Config: Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, book basic information.
• Day/ night: the two reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• About: Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• You can enjoy the illustrations in flipping page.
श्री राम भक्त हनुमान जी मेरे इष्टदेव है। मैं अपनी प्रथम कृति दो पुष्प स्वरुप उनके चरणों में स्पेम भेंट कर रहा हॅू।
-डा0 विशाल आनन्द