Goddess Gayatri is the supreme Mantric Power. She is believed to be the Second consort of Brahma and also considered the goddess of the dawn. Goddess Gayatri is depicted in Hindu literature as seated within a lotus which signifies wealth. Goddess Gayatri is also portrayed with five heads out of which four heads represent the four Vedas and the fifth one represents almighty God. She is also shown having ten hands holding all the weapons of Vishnu.
• Read Sri Gyatri Chalisa offline after installed it.
• Sri Gyatri Chalisa show you the percetage of current chapter, chapter name and current time.
• Slide eBook left or right forward to the previous or next page like reading a real paper-book.
• Slight click the center of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Book content is encrypted, nobody can copy it.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• Config: Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, book basic information.
• Day/ night: the two reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• About: Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• You can enjoy the illustrations in flipping page.
- Dr. Vishal Aanand