Chalis=40, chalisa=40 lined; Hanuman Chalisa is a Hymn of 40 lines in praise of Lord Hanuman. Hanuman Chalisa is a 40 (+3) lined hymn in Awadhi language (a language similar to Hindi and whose origin is from Sanskrit) composed by Goswami Tulsidas in praise of Lord Hanuman, an ardent devotee of Lord Rama.
• Sri Hanuman Chalisa with Meaning.
• Read Sri Hanuman Chalisa (Bhavarth) offline after installed it.
• Sri Hanuman Chalisa (Bhavarth) bottom show you the percetage of current chapter, chapter name and current time.
• Slide eBook left or right forward to the previous or next page like reading a real paper-book.
• Slight click the center of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Book content is encrypted, nobody can copy it.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• Config: Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, book basic information.
• Day/ night: the two reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• About: Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• You can enjoy the illustrations in flipping page.
- Dr. Vishal Aanand