Hartalika Teej is a Hindu fasting observed by Hindu women. It is dedicated to Goddess Parvati. Hartalika Teej falls on the third day of the first fortnight of the month of ‘Bhadra’. The festival continues three days and is celebrated by women in honor of Parvati Ma. It is one of three Teej festivals and most popularly celebrated in the Northern and western parts of India. The festival of Hartalika Teez is mainly carried on in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and is some parts of Maharashtra.
According to Hindu mythology Parvati was in love with Shiva. Being an ascetic Lord shiva was not aware of her. Parvati performed penance on the Himalayas for many years and finally Shiva took notice of her. Then Lord shiva came to know about her love and devotion towards him and agreed to marry her. Since then Parvati has been worshipped as Haritalika.
Scrolling Browse Mode:
• Read Hartalika Teej Vrath Katha offline after installed it.
• Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
• Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
• "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
• Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, Hartalika Teej Vrath Katha basic information.
• Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• Trigger valid links in the content.