The Frankfurt Book Fair is the meeting place for authors and publishers, booksellers and librarians, art dealers and illustrators, agents, bloggers and journalists, representatives of the digital media, and all curious readers.
The Frankfurt Book Fair 2014 will take place from 8 to 12 October, and this year welcomes Finland as the Guest of Honour.
With the mobile app you will have all the necessary information about the Frankfurt Book Fair and its services with you at all times, ensuring the complete success of your visit! From planning your own schedule to managing your actual Book Fair visit: mobile, convenient, up-to-date – the Frankfurt Book Fair app.
The app offers the following features.
- Information about all exhibitors and events of the Frankfurt Book Fair 2014 (contact details of all exhibiting companies, stand numbers of all exhibitors, convenient tools for searching according to industry and market segment)
- Calendar of events, with search and filter options
- Personalised calendar with reminder function
- Hall plan: interactive 3-D maps (not available for Windows)
- Tours of the Book Fair on specific themes, or with highlights of important visitors
- DISCOVER feature: an interactive, rich-media wall, with content updated every day
- Matchmaking with LinkedIn:
- see who else from your network is at the Frankfurt Book Fair
- meet and network with other visitors
- share the events/exhibitors that you want to see; find out which ones your contacts are visiting
- and much more besides.
Try out the new app, which offers the best user experience yet. Download it today.
Please note: the information about exhibitors and events will be updated from the database two days before the start of the Book Fair (6/10/2014). The details contained in the initial version were last updated on 15 September 2014.