Walter was an adventurous guy,
Who didn't fit in no matter how hard he'd try
He came from a storm in the deep blue sea,
And knew he was different than everybody.
Adventure! he thought, what will be in store,
What will I see before the sea shore.
He met great friends that thought him to see,
Being different to others was fun and free.
So pick up Walters story for the little ones who look,
At life as an adventure, in a great big book.
Dive in and enjoy this beautifully illustrated and narrated interactive story book that is the first of a new series to Android.
Walter the Wandering Wave is the story of an adventurous little wave who feels different to the other waves in the sea. Walter sets off on a journey to learn more about himself and meets great new friends along the way.
- Male and female narration so you can choose your favourite. Individual fun voices for each character.
- Beautifully illustrated by Kelly Dyson
- Read To Me, Auto Play and Read It Myself options.
- Fully animated double page spreads that sparks your imagination and brings you into the most amazing ocean scenes.
- Interactive characters throughout the book. Find the jumping fish, tap the flying seagulls and discover all the other fun things!
- Great learning tool for kids.
- Tap and read along in Read It Myself mode.
- Fun and quirky sounds effects.
- Turn off and on sound effects.
- Multiple navigation options.