The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is a computer-based standardized examination for prospective medical students in the United States and Canada. It is designed to assess problem solving, critical thinking, written analysis and knowledge of scientific concepts and principles.
The Ascent MCAT Biology App provides a comprehensive review of MCAT biology: In twenty chapters, learn the core concepts of MCAT biology through logically outlined, straight-forward text. Illustrations help emphasize relevant topics and clarify difficult concepts. Each chapter concludes with a set of problems modeled after the MCAT exam, with complete, detailed explanation of the answers. This app challenges you to understand and master key biology concepts as opposed to mere rote memorization of facts.
• 20 chapters of MCAT content, and 8 chapters of MCAT test-taking strategies
• Real-time feedback and performance analysis – instantly know your competency!
• Track your progress at the chapter and category level
• Create your own flashcards – test yourself and your
• Real time percentile scores allow comparing your score with other app users
• Share with friends using Social Media Features
Download this comprehensive MCAT test prep app now and test your mastery of the MCAT today!