Love Letter to the Earth gives us a path to follow by showing that change is possible only with the recognition that people and the planet are ultimately one and the same.
While many experts point to the enormous complexity in addressing issues ranging from the destruction of ecosystems to the loss of millions of species, Thich Nhat Hanh identifies one key issue as having the potential to create a tipping point. He believes that we need to move beyond the concept of the “environment,” as it leads people to experience themselves and Earth as two separate entities and to see the planet only in terms of what it can do for them.
- Clean, easy to use interface and navigation
- Browse the content or search by keyword
- Adjustable text sizing for easy reading
- Create flashcards of your favorite tidbits for easy reference and sharing
- Share with family and friends via social media and email
Thich Nhat Hanh deems it vital that we recognize and respond to the stress we are putting on the Earth if civilization is to survive. He insists that mindfulness and a spiritual revolution are needed to protect nature and limit climate