The Galaxy S 4 is one of the best selling Android phones on the market today. As a result, the Galaxy S 4 is packed full of new features never before seen on any Android phone, such as air gestures, multi-window applications, eye tracking, and the ability to view a video while using another application.
This guide will introduce you to these new features and show you how to use them. This book gives task-based instructions without using any technical jargon.
Learning which buttons perform which functions is useless unless you know how it will help you in your everyday use of the Galaxy S 4. Therefore, this guide will teach you how to perform the most common tasks. Instead of presenting arbitrary instructions in lengthy paragraphs, this book gives unambiguous, simple step-by-step procedures. Additionally, detailed screenshots help you to confirm that you are on the right track.
This Survival Guide also goes above and beyond to explain secret Tips and Tricks to help you accomplish your day-to-day tasks much faster. If you get stuck, just refer to the Troubleshooting section to figure out and solve the problem.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in the Galaxy S 4 Survival Guide:
- Organizing Home Screen Objects
- Transferring Files to the Galaxy S 4 Using a PC or Mac
- Calling a Frequently Dialed Number
- Switching to a Bluetooth Headset During a Voice Call
- Assigning a Photo to a Contact
- Adding a Contact to the Reject List
- Saving Attachments from Text Messages
- Sending a Text Message to an Entire Group
- Clearing Personal Web Data
- Creating an Animated Photo
- Creating a Panoramic Photo
- Sharing a Photo with the People Tagged in It
- Ignoring New Messages in a New Email Conversation
- Closing Applications Running in the Background
- Maximizing Battery Life
- Using MP3's as Ringtones
- Blocking Calls, Notifications, Alarms, and the LED Indicator
- Making the Phone Open Applications and Menus Faster