Collins Italian Dictionary is an up-to-date dictionary and a user-friendly grammar guide. The dictionary is designed for all intermediate learners of Italian, whether at school, at home, or for business. 90,000 references and 118,000 translations will help those learning Italian take their language skills to the next level. This edition of Collins Italian Dictionary has been revised and updated to offer extensive and relevant coverage of today's English and Italian with thousands of phrases and examples guiding the user to the most appropriate translation.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.