MyHeritage DNA
1.0.2 Varies with device
Uncover your ethnic origins and find new relatives — directly from your mobile device!

The MyHeritage DNA app enables you to order a technologically advanced and highly affordable $79 DNA test to view your fascinating DNA results on the go, directly from your mobile device.

Make life-changing discoveries
Locked inside your DNA is your unique ethnic makeup, the history of your ancestors, and a web of close and distant relatives waiting to be found. With a quick swab of your cheek, the test examines the 23 chromosomes that make up your unique DNA sequence, determines your ethnic origins and finds your relatives from our massive network.

Reveal your ethnic origins
Discover the places your ancestors called home. Your DNA report will include a detailed breakdown of your ethnic heritage — and the results may surprise you.
You'll get a breakdown of which portions of your DNA come from different global populations. You might discover roots in unexpected continents, or that some of your ancestors were members of tribes or cultures you weren't aware of.

Connect with newfound family
We humans are more similar than we think. All people share about 99.5% of their DNA sequence in common. Only the remaining 0.5% differs from one person to another.

We search our network for DNA Matches: people who are likely to be your relatives (close or distant). You can connect with your relatives to learn more about your family and discover shared ancestors.

How it works
The testing process with MyHeritage DNA is easy and convenient. Start by ordering your kit right from the app. The DNA kit will be shipped to you. When it arrives, follow the simple instructions to swab your cheek and mail your sample back to our lab for analysis. You’ll be able to view your results on the app in 3 to 4 weeks.

Your privacy
Your privacy is extremely important. We have made significant investments to ensure your account and personal details are secured and protected by multiple layers of encryption. All testing is done in our world-leading CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited laboratory in the United States.

About MyHeritage
MyHeritage is the world's fastest-growing destination for discovering, preserving and sharing family history. We use state-of-the-art technologies to reinvent the way families explore their past with an experience that's easy, instant and meaningful.

MyHeritage DNA kit price: $79 plus shipping (price may vary by location)

Content rating: Everyone

Requires OS: 4.0 and up

...more ...less