* Title: The Devoted Friend [The Happy Prince and Other Tales]:
* Author: Oscar Wilde
* Publisher: The Project Gutenberg EBook
* Release Date: May, 1997 [EBook #902]
* Language: English
Hans is a gardener, the devoted friend of a rich miller. On the basis of this friendship, the miller helps himself to flowers from Hans's garden, and promises to give Hans an old, broken wheelbarrow, to replace one that Hans was forced to sell so that he could buy food. Against this promise, the miller compels Hans to run a series of arduous errands for him. One stormy night, the miller asks Hans to fetch a doctor for his sick son. Returning from the doctor, Hans is lost on the moors in the storm and drowns in a pool of water. After Hans's funeral, the miller's only emotion is regret as he has been unable to dispose of the wheelbarrow.
The story is told by a linnet to an intellectual water-rat, who fancies himself a literary critic; the water-rat is sympathetic to the miller rather than Hans, and storms off on being informed that the story has a moral.
[Smart Point Reading]
Apply the best reading solution “Smart Point Reading” to the smart phone for reading books effectively.
Smart Point Reading is the solution matching the Real Audio Book with the regular book to narrate the book with native actual voice not TTS.
This solution has been used in elementary schools in the US for reading comprehension and also adapting FPR(Finger Point Reading) technology used for the purpose of curing dyslexia. We developed this solution to help reading effectively with well concentration and help recognizing and understanding easily through the smart phone.
And the Smart Point Reading Solution contains Read Aloud Solution which is a Reading Assistant Program based on reports of “Read Aloud” recommended by NRP (National Reading Panel) in US to implement “Methodology of Effective Reading Solution” for the users to compare their recorded voices with audio books.
1. How to use smart point reading
- When you touch the screen, you can see the play button. Touch the play button to start
- While reading is processing, you can touch the sentence for 3 seconds then it will turn to start from that sentence.
- If you touch the screen one more time, the reading will stop
2. How to use E-book
- If you touch the screen around the play button, the play button will be off. (Hide)
- Click the image long zooming the image
- Click the word long – connecting to the online dictionary: if you push the save button, it will save in your vocabulary section (Menu Vocabulary confirm)
- Drag the left or right screen – changing the pages
- Click translation icon long on each page – translating to each country’s language (coming soon)