The Public Liability Insurance Act 1991 is an Act in India to provide for public liability- insurance for the purpose of providing immediate relief to the persons affected by accident occurring while handling any hazardous substance and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Complete 'The Public Liability Insurance Act 1991' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 September 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.