Do you frequently deal with German or Spanish-speaking business partners as part of your job? Do you give presentations in German or Spanish, talk to German or Spanish-speaking business partners on the phone, or read or write emails in German or Spanish?
The PONS Dictionary German-Spanish/Spanish-German BUSINESS gives quick and reliable results for everyday commercial use.
Who can really benefit from this app?
Anyone who has to look up terms quickly and reliably as part of their job.
About the contents:
• Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing more than 225,000 keywords and phrases and more than 346,000 translations
• Ideal for everyday use at work with its specialist vocabulary from business, law and trade
• Has helpful explanations of the most important specialist terms
• Bi-directional: German => Spanish and Spanish => German
• With IPA phonetics
What can the app do?
• Looking up words couldn’t be easier – look-up without typing:
* Simply speak your search query into the device and your search word will immediately appear in the search box as a suggestion (only for smartphones with Google Voice Search).
* Simply write your search word in your own handwriting. You can use the entire space of the display screen. Your search word will appear in the search box as a suggestion.
• Search for Spanish keywords in any form you like (declined or conjugated).
• Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
• The anagram search is an additional function that enables you to search for words with the same letters but in a different order.
• The full-text search allows you to find examples of use easily – search results are clearly displayed in both language directions at the same time.
• Searching within entries is possible and enables long entries to be searched quickly.
• Translate unknown words from any application, like a web browser or from an e-mail, simply by using the ‘Share’ button. This feature allows you to send copied text directly to the dictionary and displays the translation in a single click.
• Pronunciation: Listen to numerous keywords spoken by native speakers.
• Full linguistic information with declension and conjugation tables – making the app the perfect tool for anyone learning a foreign language (for Spanish).
• ‘Word of the Day’: this widget displays a new word every day on your home page. You can learn up to 365 new words a year without even trying.
Customizable user-interface functions:
• The improved design of the user interface includes easy-to-use navigation and a search box, which make using the dictionary even easier.
• Font size and background colour may be adjusted individually.
• You can create and search your personal favourites.
• The app can also be fully installed on a memory card (available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• This application provides 100 % offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges.
thinkstock (Photodisc/ Jack Hollingsworth)
Frequently asked questions:
+7 (495) 789-6717