*** How to Fight Prostate Cancer and Win! ***
There aren't many men who can hear those dreaded words and not feel frightened and panic stricken. And, with good reason. US estimates for 2008 call for 186,000+ new cases and almost 29,000 deaths.
Many people assume that prostate cancer only attacks the elderly and figure they'll just wait and hope for the best. Bad decision. While the majority of cases do occur in men over 70, it has been known to attack men as young as 50.
The disease also crosses ethnic lines and is the second most common malignant cancer in men. African American men are at a higher risk than white men including Hispanic men.
According to the National Cancel Institute, "Dramatic differences in the incidence of prostate cancer are also seen in different populations around the world." This is telling because there may be dietary or other environmental factors involved.
Getting all the answers
Just like any disease, the earlier the detection the better the chances of beating it. That's all well and good, but how do you know if you are at risk or heaven forbid, already showing symptoms? What are the symptoms? You really need to have a good resource available for reference.
That's where "Dealing With Prostate Cancer" rides in to give you all the information you need to be prepared. So often when dealing with a serious medical situation just having answers can bring some much needed relief.
"Dealing With Prostate Cancer" understands your fears and provides you with answers to those most burning questions. A few examples of what will help to ease your mind are:
• What are the different types of prostate cancer
• What is the progression or stages of the disease
• How common is prostate cancer
• Analysis of who is at risk for prostate cancer
• What symptoms should be watched for
• How should the disease be treated
• Are there alternative therapies for prostate cancer
• Your immune system and prostate cancer
• Does prostate cancer make a man impotent
• Nutrition and diet for prostate patients
• The right exercises your doctor may consider
• Is it possible to father children after treatment
• Can prostate cancer be prevented
Put your fears and anxiety behind you once and for all! Get the answers to these burning questions and MUCH MORE inside "Dealing With Prostate Cancer."
You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to get the answers. Fear of the unknown is the worst case enemy you need to fight. Getting the answers to the unknown is the first step to peace of mind and living a long and healthy life!
Do it right now while you are focused. Don't wait until it's too late!
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.