== This is a free preview book that only show some of pages ==
*** YOU Can Be A Star! ***
Amazing Guide Teaches You Everything You Need To Know
To Create, Produce and Star in
Your Very Own EzyMagic Show!
Okay, so maybe we can't all win a Hollywood Oscar, or star on a London stage. But, if you have ever had that little tickle in the back of your mind asking yourself, ". . .I wonder if I could. . . .?
...someone had ACTUALLY performed professionally and had answer to that question?
...there really WAS a way to learn how to create, produce and perform in your own magic show?
....there was a simple and easy guide that you could follow that would continue to teach you as you master the craft?
And what if...
...YOU had complete access to learning those "magical" secrets that astound audiences the world over?
Well hang on because here is your chance!
John Williams did it and he is here to teach you how! John covers everything from start to finish.
* How to develop your stage presence
* What props you will need
* How to dress - natural or "in character"
* Everything you say and do. . .and why
* Amateur or Pro?
* Secret of "the list"
* Insider magic secrets
It's all here, wrapped up in one neat package. Can you do it? We think you can!
Will it happen overnight? No. Are there any guarantees? Of course not. However, if you have a sincere desire to perform and have the drive to work at it, you can learn to create, produce and star in your very own magic show.
If you learn nothing else from EzyMagic Shows, you will gain priceless knowledge in the art of "fun and laughter!"
So what are you waiting for?
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.