Your Healthy Alternative to Chemically Enhanced Eggs!
If you were born in suburbia after let's say 1960 it's a pretty good bet that you have never had a fresh egg. Or you may be one of the lucky people who have friends or family living in the country.
If that's the case then you can truly understand the difference between a grocery store egg and a fresh one! There is absolutely no comparison. Cracking a fresh egg into your frying pan is an experience everyone should have at least once in their lifetime.
Instead of watching the egg spread out over the entire pan, it will literally sit there and smile at you. It's sunny face sitting in one place with the white condensed around that happy smile is really the best wakeup call you will ever experience.
There's another reason why fresh eggs are especially good for you. People who have fresh eggs at their disposal generally know exactly what went into the chicken in order to harvest beautiful fresh eggs.
In other words, the chickens are not lined up in cages, row upon row by the hundreds and fed a conglomeration of food that may include harsh chemicals and hormones designed to force the chicken to produce more eggs.
Believe us. You never want to explore what goes into the chicken that produced that 12 or 18 pocket carton you bring home from the grocery store.
Now, some may tell you that they buy "organic" or "free range" eggs. We won't waste your time with all the statistics and data refuting their claims. Suffice it to say that "fresh" is best.
Okay, we probably have your attention by now. Exactly how do you get eggs that are "this morning fresh?"
. . . and just how do you do that?
Well, it's actually pretty simple. Grow your own! Yes, raise your own chickens and harvest fresh eggs every day. It's really not as difficult as it may seem.
You just need a little education. And we aren't talking about a degree in agriculture or animal husbandry. Just a step-by-step guide to tell you what you need to do. You see, once you have your chicken enterprise set up it requires just a little maintenance.
If you are serious, our handy little guide called "Happy Chickens Healthy You" is exactly what you need to get started.
some of the best parts are . . .
1. It's very easy to read and understand.
2. You can get started as soon as you've read the guide.
3. It's a real bargain and doesn't take much money to start!
It has everything you need to know in order to begin raising your own chickens:
* Learn how to research community requirements
* Discover where and how to get your chickens.
* Plan for the space you will need to house your chickens
* Find out how to feed your chickens for optimum results.
* and much more!
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.