=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by two fingers touching oppositely.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
*** Don't Let a Temporary Challenge Destroy a Successful Relationship ***
Contrary to popular opinion, marriages are not made in heaven. They take work. Lots of work. Successful marriages are created not just "divined."
While you may think that you have met your soul mate unless he/she can look you in the eye during the very worst of times and utter those all important words, "I love you."
Introducing Patrick Iwobi. Patrick says, “I have written "How to have a Good Marriage in a Bad Economy" to capture the positive aspects of a true marriage.”
If you have been meandering through the morass of negativity that the current economy has brought down, have you found that your relationship has suffered?
The chances are that it has. Go ahead, admit it. No one is looking over your shoulder. The first step to correcting a challenge is to admit that it exists. Once you've done that, Patrick has the plan to set your marriage right!
One of the concepts he describes is "absence." Now, you might ask absence of what? Well, that's explained inside but rest assured once you grasp this part of his plan you have half the battle won.
Is that all there is? No way! Take a look:
• Why do you fight? Patrick helps you learn why.
• Who is to blame? Be honest!
• What's the real reason? Remember, be honest!
• How to make up and move on. He shows you how.
Learning how to discover what your strengths are is just as important as knowing your weaknesses. Having this kind of personal information at your fingertips allows you to pinpoint exactly what you need to work on.
And, once you have the basics, Patrick leads to an exploration of how to prioritize your world. Not your bosses' world. Not your children's world. Not your neighbors' or your friends' worlds. YOUR WORLD. The world you decided to share back when you promised to love, honor and cherish.
Think it's worth the effort? We do and hope you do too. If you do, in Patrick's words, "I urge everyone to read this book and get a full insight about the steps to a wonderful marriage whatever is happening around it