=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by two fingers touching oppositely.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
*** Power Up Your Websites and Power Up Your Sales! ***
How many times have you landed on a website and wondered how in the world the owner expects the viewer to navigate, let alone buy anything from the site?
Yes, we understand the concept of simplicity. But the site should, at the very least, grab your attention! Right?
If you want to know the mechanics of how to build a website, like html or php, there are dozens of manuals and ebooks online that you can find with a simple search.
However, if you want a website that does what you want it to do powerfully, "you need to power it up!"
Creating a powerful website takes no more effort than building a weak website. You can just as easily create a site that simply sucks visitors in as you can create one that forces the viewer to click away. Which would you prefer? Ah, we thought so.
The first thing you should do is make certain that you have planned your website. It's amazing just how many websites there are that have given absolutely no thought to how their customers are supposed to follow a road map through the site.
"Proper preparation prevents pitiful poor performance!" We have no idea who originally penned that thought but it couldn't address this scenario any better. How do you expect to guide a stranger through your site if you haven't done your job?
Okay, So What Do You Need to Do?
You need to take guidance from an expert. Keep in mind what we said earlier, about the mechanics. What you need now is a guide that will show you how to create a powerful website as opposed to a so-so website.
With that in mind we offer you "Power Up Your Websites!" As you should realize by now this is NOT just another mechanical guide about how to read html. Oh, you'll get a smattering of that, but more importantly you will receive the secrets to creating POWERFUL WEBSITES instead of mediocre ones.
• Learn how to "draw" your website
• How to make it easy to navigate
• Discover the correct methods for using graphics
• Making color work for you
• How to preserve your credibility
And that doesn't even include "The 3 Clicks Rule." What? You don't know what The 3 Clicks Rule is? Sorry, you'll have to wait and find out inside! And, why should you wait?
You've got nothing to lose (see our guarantee below) and everything to gain. The options are pretty clear. A bland, mediocre website or a website that is "Powered Up!" When you put it that way it's kind of a no-brainer, isn't it?
Grab your copy and we'll see you on the inside!