*** Prepare a Powerful Presentation ***
It’s an extremely competitive job market out there today. Unlike your parents or grandparents, it’s very rare that someone has a single job in their lifetime. It’s a foregone conclusion that you will never earn that proverbial “gold watch.”
Today, it’s all about survival of the fittest and it begins with your résumé. Of course you can pay someone a hefty fee to prepare a résumé for you. Or, you can choose to do it yourself.
Preparing your own résumé can be a daunting task without a mentor. We have just the ticket for you. Résumés with Impact is like having a mentor sitting by your side while you prepare for your career.
Writing your résumé requires skill and purpose. Slapping together a list of experience and hobbies doesn’t even put you in the running, let alone winning that prize position.
The odds for employment being with they are today dictate that you will have to apply for new positions several times throughout your life. The sooner you get it together the better off your professional landscape will look.
· Do you know what type of résumé you wish to prepare?
· Do you fully understand the position you are seeking?
· Do you know how to find out what the employer wants?
· Do you know exactly what you must always include?
· Do you know how long your résumé should be?
Writing an effective cover letter can be crucial. Do you know how to do it? Answers to all these questions and more can be found in Résumés with Impact.
You will also learn the fine art of the successful interview. Plus, find out what you need to know about following up properly so you can snag that job you are hoping to land.
Do yourself, and your career, a huge favor and grab your copy now. We know you will be on your way to a powerful presentation.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by two fingers touching oppositely.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.