*** If You Think Sales Needs to be Pushy or Obnoxious, it's Time to: Wake Up and Smell the Coffee! ***
Have your ever heard the phrase, "he (or she) is a born salesman"? If you are in the sales industry the odds are pretty good that you have heard it a time or two.
The truth is, however, that there is NO such creature. We all come in to this world with the same set of abilities. The difference is how we mold and shape those abilities.
Successful sales people are not "born", they are built!
There is a notion out there that sales people need to be aggressive or "pushy" in order to be good at what they do. Well, nothing could be further from the truth.
Truly successful sales people understand that they are in a constant state of learning. They also understand that real success isn't in the money. Huh? Caught you off guard there didn't we?
Money is just a measurement of your progress. True success is measured by how many people you can serve.
Ask yourself these three questions:
1. What if you could earn as much money as you want?
2. What if you were able to greet each day with enthusiasm?
3. What if there were a way to have your heart's desire?
Well, you can and we'd like to show you just how simple it can be.
How Do You Create Success?
If you read self-help books, you know that there is a ton of information available. And, it's great material. It will help you. But, the problem is that much of it is general and not specific to successful selling.
What YOU need is information specific to selling successfully. You need to know what to do and how to do it each and every day to insure your sales success.
Well, how do you get that specific information? Glad you asked. You need "Selling More Without Pressure" our helpful guide to true sales success.
and some of the best parts are . . .
• It’s very easy to read and written by someone who has done it.
• It contains instructions and tips that you can put to work immediately!
• The cost is ridiculously low!
Take a look at what our author has uncovered for you:
Learn why simple is best.
Find out about your emotional appeal.
Discover the biggest mistake you can make.
Explore the three magic words to success and more!
============= Reader Instruction =====================
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click |<== or ==>| button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.