*** The Adventure Begins Here! ***
Can you remember your first bike? Remember the feeling of freedom riding a bike gave you? The wind in your face and blowing your hair? As a kid your bike became whatever your imagination could conjure up.
One day you were an astronaut zooming away from the earth while on another day maybe you were a stagecoach from the wild west.
Your first bike may have been a tricycle or if your parents were brave enough they may have skipped over that model and jumped straight to a two-wheeler (maybe with training wheels.)
Have you ever heard the phrase, "It's like riding a bike - you never forget?" Huh? It's pretty obvious that is a very old saying. If any of you reading this hasn't ridden a bicycle in the last 20 years or so, you're in for a big surprise.
Okay, for whatever reason you've decided to take the plunge and begin riding a bike. It doesn't really matter how you got here, what's important is you made a decision. The reasons for riding are as varied as the people who make them.
For some, it may be a tool for weight reduction. Others may be looking at a way to create a family experience. Still others are impressed with the idea of mountain biking or even sports events like triathlons.
Whatever your reason, it it has been some time since you last rode, you are in for a huge surprise. Cycling in this day and age is far removed from what you participated in as a child.
Buying a bike and hitting the road with is a pretty risky move. You need to arm yourself with knowledge about the laws and how they may affect you, what type of bike to buy and don't forget about safety.
Ask yourself these three questions:
1. What if there were a way to feel that same youthful abandon?
2. What if you were able to recover a new enthusiasm and zest for life?
3. What if there were a way to experience the adventure again?
Well, you can and it's much easier than you may think.
How Do You Prepare For the Adventure?
Okay, since you are reading this it's a pretty good bet that you are pretty serious about this cycling thing. And, you are smarter than the average person who jumps in with no preparation.
How do you get ready to launch your new adventure? Where do you get that kind of knowledge? Glad you asked. You need our handy little guide called "The Simple Cycling Guide."
and some of the best parts are . . .
* It isn't written by a pro. ItÆs very easy to read.
* It doesnÆt require much time to get the answers you need.
* Cost of the guide is minimal û you'll laugh at the price!
Everything is there to help you understand that you CAN do this. The very fact that a regular guy just like us has prepared a guide for us is reason enough to jump at this chance to learn more. Take a look at what you'll uncover:
Learn how to buy the right bicycle.
Find out how to learn about local regulations.
Discover why you might need certain accessories.
Feeding your adventure and more!
You know that you are acquiring knowledge that can reap benefits for years. We guarantee it! Start now! Click the link below for your copy. YouÆll be glad you did.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.