*** YOU Have a Story to Tell & We Know How! ***
How many times have you sat around a table with family reminiscing about experiences you've shared in the past?
Your cousin Freddy recalls the time you all went camping and you fell in the lake trying to save your brand new fishing pole.
Your sister pipes up and reminds you of the time you all baked cooked and almost started a fire in the kitchen!
Someone mentions Uncle Joe and how he was always the life of the party and how you all miss him so much.
Amidst all the revelry and nostalgia, another family member suggests that someone needs to record all this information for posterity. A reminder to the children of who they are and where they came from.
You all agree that's a great idea and then the conversation takes a turn and the subject is laid to rest along with all the other "shoulda - coulda - woulda" that stacks up in our daily lives.
Does that scenario sound familiar? It plays out over and over again across the globe. Maybe that isn't your experience. Perhaps your destiny lies in a different direction. You may be inspired by the life and deeds of someone else and would like to record their life for generations to come.
Whatever your reasons may be you can write yours or another's life story. How, you ask? Don't listen to your mind begin to plant seeds of doubt. Your only drawback is the willingness to get started.
Where to Begin
Thankfully, we have just the solution for you. We realize that once the decision to record your history is made, fear and doubt begin to creep in and before you know it the entire process can seem overwhelming.
Well it needn't be. All you need is a little guidance and you'll find it in "Write Your Life Story Now!"
Our author takes you straight through step-by- step process from beginning to finished project. Let's take a look at some of what John Williams reveals for you:
• Why you need to write your own story.
• Learn what the first steps need to be.
• Discover what stumbling blocks may be holding you back.
• Explore the benefits to writing your story.
• Uncover the basics of preparation.
• Dig out the importance of research
• How to use a timeline and a mind map
And, that's all BEFORE you even begin to write! Just imagine how much more is jam-packed into this must have tool!
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.