*** When All You Need is a Good Night's Sleep! ***
No matter who you are, you have probably suffered from some kind of sleep deprivation sometime during your life. In today's fast-paced world it's hard to avoid losing a few hours sleep. Besides, losing a little sleep never hurt anyone, right?
Nothing could be further from the truth. As our author states, " Many still believe the old theory that sleep is a necessary nuisance and a blank hole between the important productive and enjoyable parts of our busy lives."
If that describes you, then you need to read what we have to say more than anyone else. Especially if you are losing sleep on a regular basis. And, like many people, you may think that sleep loss is a normal condition in today's world.
If you find yourself occasionally wondering why you are no longer able to perform some of the physical AND mental activities you used to take for granted, you are on a collision course with disaster.
If that describes you, then you know exactly what we are talking about. On some level you know that sleep is good for you. Getting plenty of sleep and eating right all point to a healthy lifestyle, right?
Science continues to research the benefits and restorative qualities of uninterrupted sleep. In fact, The National Institute of Health in the U.S. reports that rats which were not allowed to have any Rapid Eye Movement (light) sleep lived just a few weeks where their normal life span would be about two years!
3 Things You Should Know!
1. Researchers say that an essential growth hormone is released when young people are in the light R.E.M. phase of sleep.
2. Researchers also state that the areas of the brain related to learning are stimulated during the R.E.M. stage. That may explain why infants seem to have much more of this sleep phase than older humans.
3. If someone cannot get adequate R.E.M. sleep, it has an effect on their ability to retain information which they have recently acquired.
You’re in the right place to get some answers about experiencing better sleeping habits. Learn about some of the common causes and how to recognize them. This is the first step toward getting a good nights sleep!
Learning about the causes can be a challenge. That is why ”Your Guide to Better Sleep”was created. You need information and we've got it. Now you can have it too!
It’s simple to read and understand
It’s presented in simple, easy to read and understand language.
Because of that you don’t…
• Need any special training.
• Need a lot of money - the cost is dirt cheap.
• Have to wait days for answers – get them immediately.
You have all the information you need to get answers in ”Your Guide to Better Sleep.”
Take a quick look inside of ”Your Guide to Better Sleep”and see what you will learn:
Easily read about the importance of sleep.
Finally learn just how much sleep you really need.
Quickly discover the severe effects of sleep loss.
and much more.
There is much more about getting better sleep that you will access inside. Learn how to recognize symptoms and what are the best treatments.
This is a “must have” for everyone’s digital bookshelf but especially crucial if you or a loved one have been experiencing sleep deprivation.
============= Reader Instruction =====================
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click |<== or ==>| button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.