Download one of the best Android eBook Readers now!
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
Ah, to describe an app in two words… Free Books is just that: Free Books!
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.