The aim and objective of this organization is to seek the pleasure of Allah (SWT) by molding entire human life in accordance with the code prescribed by Allah (SWT) and exemplified by His Messenger (PBUH).
Chhatrashibir adopted 5-point agenda to serve the said purposes. They are the following-
(1) “Dawah” (Call to Allah) - To convey the message of Islam to the students, to inspire them to acquire Islamic knowledge and to arouse in them the sense of responsibility to practice Islam in full.
(2) Organization- To organize the students who are ready to partake in the struggle for establishing Islamic way of life within the fold of this organization.
(3) Training- To take appropriate steps to impart Islamic knowledge among the students integrated under this Organization to make them men of character, capable of braving the challenges of Jahilyah and thus to prove the superiority of Islam.
(4) Islamic Education Movement and Student-oriented Problems- To struggle for changing the existing system of education on the basis of Islamic values to build up ideal citizens and enhance leadership to solve real problems of the students.
(5) Establishing Islamic Social Order- To strive tooth and nail to establish Islamic social order for freeing humanity from all forms of economic exploitation, political oppression and cultural servitude.