Castilian Dictionary of the RAE (Royal Spanish Academy)
* Simple and elegant *
Thanks a lot for your suggestions and comments!
There is also a PC version (Linux, Windows and Mac).
raecas (KDE plasmoid): http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/raecas?content=159437
- Minimum version Android required: 2.3.3
- Search bar present at all times
- No advertising of any kind
- Posibility to look up terms without Internet access (if previously looked up)
- Suggests words as you type
- Look up history
- Voice recognition with suggestions
- Reads definitions (functionality being tested).
- Abbreviations section
- Back button is enabled
- Zoom function
- Supports rotation and physical keyboard, no results are lost when you turn the device or slide the physical keyboard (if your phone has one)
- Does not reload the results page whenever your mobile phone is rotated
- Displays virtual keyboard on startup (if your phone has no physical keyboard)