Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce was an American editorialist, journalist, short story writer, fabulist, and satirist. He wrote the short story "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" and compiled a satirical lexicon, The Devil's Dictionary. His vehemence as a critic, his motto "Nothing matters", and the sardonic view of human nature that informed his work, all earned him the nickname "Bitter Bierce".
This app has some of the best features such as:
• 100% Free and Offline
• Quote of the day
• Top 20 Selected Quotes
• Search You Quote
• Set quote as favorite and quickly browse through the favorites.
• Change Font Face, Color, Size
• Paginated list for quick access
• Quick Sharing Feature that enables to share via sms, Facebook and other sharing apps.
• Home Widget that changes the quote every day.