Saturnian is software to help plan and assist observations of the major saturnian satellites.
Saturnian plots current and time-shifted positions of the moons, both as on-north orbit view and edge-on, while the latter can be tilted to Saturns's rotation axis (geocentric) or parallactic angle (topcentric), if Saturn is above horizon. Transiting moons and their shadows are plotted on an enlarged view of the planet.
Saturnian also computes detailed physical and positional ephemerides for Saturn and its major moons. Furthermore, a chart is provided showing Saturn's elongation from the Sun.
* Orbit and edge-on views
* Tilted edge-on views
* Views through various optics
* Time shift ±10 min, ±1 hour, ±1 day
* Selectable date and time
* Rise, set transit times
* Saturn Ephemerides
* Saturn moons ephemerides
* Rectangular coordinates
* GPS-enabled or manual input
* No internet connection required
* Runs in full-screen portrait mode
* Simple operation
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
1. This application is designed for phones and tablet in portrait mode.
2. Please be so kind as to send a report preferably with screen snap should you encounter any layout issues.
3. This application requires Android 2.1 or higher.
4. Please contact the author, if you have any pre-sales questions.