This is an app for utility field workers
Field workers get detailed overview of the electrical network.
The app has functionality for searching on components and addresses.
It shows the GPS as a point in the map.
It is possible to get online documentation from the field directly in the office.
BACKGROUND MAP, CHANGING LAYER AND LEGEND
The function gives the field workers the possibility to change the background map, switch on and off the layers and see the content in the map.
The background map needs to be tiled cashed for this function to work.
We have now implemented a progress bar, so the field worker knows when the app is waiting for a response from the server.
Adobe AIR is now included in the app Powel iAM Editor.
The search function is improved now is the name of the special searches coming from the alias of the field name. If the service is -1 or not published the searches will not be show to the users.
USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS
Several improvements in the user interface.
The measurement function is improved so the user can see the result and the measurement at the same time.
• Nicer flow when going between landscape and portrait mode.
• Keyboard is now not popping up after searches.
• Auto fill of password is removed.
• The name in the application manager is now “iAM Editor”
• Changed layout of number fields in editor mode.
• It is now not possible to add the same grid name in URL-settings.
• When selecting single features go directly to feature details.
• The zooming and panning in disabled in editing mode.
* Show domain values
* Order of attributes
* Norwegian date format
* Improved search result