Swissport’s Cargo Customer Portal has been developed as the name states for our customers.
Our app offers you a fast and convenient insight to the status of your flights and shipments when you’re on the move.
Swissport wants to be transparent and open in the communication towards our customers.
The Cargo Customer Portal app provides all of our customers (both landside and airside) inside information regarding the status or business information on shipments and flights.
• Provide comprehensive and fast consolidated access to KPI’s, that can’t be realized within either Cargospot or the SLA & Reporting tool.
• Transparency to the customer.
• Open communication on Service Level Agreement.
• Support the daily operation with real time performance data.
• Adequately respond to customers that inquire about the cargo handling by Swissport.
The import and export Flight dashboard shows you real time the break down or build up progress of your flight.
The cockpit overviews drill down to give you a more detailed insight of each AWB on that specific flight and reflects all of our agreed milestones with you, our customer.
Via our Track and Trace tool you can keep track of your shipments at anyplace or anytime.
Check if they have been delivered to us, are ready for collection or are still in the air on their way to final destination.
Each Cargo2000 milestone can be checked with ease.
In the near future more and more modules will be rolled out to enhance this app.
You will be notified of any future updates via the Android Market.