Welcome to GeoVision Tracking & Messaging application (GTM), which has been designed to be the first step of a new tracking generation that endorses an employee On-Off Duty concept, through which this application will allow any business owner to track (online or offline), manage, evaluate, and communicate with any asset of his choice during working hours. We have launched this application for our clients to get access to tracking their on-field employees and drivers, whether driving or walking.
- Valid internet connection
- GPS connectivity
- Automatic On-Call Mode on application startup
- Online Mobile Tracking
- Offline Mobile Tracking
- Chatting among users belonging to the same group
- Cellular Network Status Reporting
- The application will not run and will not set the On-Call mode except if the GPS of the device is turned on
- Any attempt from the user to turn the GPS off while in On-Call mode will be recorded by the application (even if no internet is available), and the user will be automatically switched to off-duty.
- The application will keep tracking activated even if no internet is available and will send all tracked positions to back office as soon as connectivity is restored.
- The application will store any offline messages sent to any offline user, where stored messages will be sent as soon as destination user becomes online
GeoVision is in the process of building advanced and smart tools upon the on-call / off-duty concept, where a new enterprise solution will be released soon, in which lots of advanced features will be offered.