If you are a large commercial fleet or fleet management company looking to develop an electronic logging device (ELD), you've just found the solution! Using the Verigo HOS Core Processor you are able to choose a mobile data terminal, tablet, smart phone or personal navigation device and build your own ELD user interface. The Verigo HOS Core Processor provides the onboard calculation engine and communication layer between your UI and our robust online management tools. Working alongside Verigo means you avoid the pitfalls, costs and the uncertainty of outcomes to develop your own software. You will be ready to meet the rapid rise in demand for ELD from your clients with confidence, satisfaction and at the lowest possible cost. Verigo provides:
· workshops to help develop subject mater expertise with sales, tech support and software engineering.
· samples of our electronic logbook user interface and assistance to help you write your own user interface.
· a licence to use the Verigo HOS Core Processor software.
· connection to Verigo web services back end management tools for a robust system of electronic record management and retrieval.
· logbook auditing and software testing for certification compliance.
· Cnd Cycle 1; Cnd Cycle 2; Oil Well Service Vehicle; USA 60/7; USA 70/8.
If you are interested in finding out more about adding electronic driver logs and vehicle inspection reports to your product line please contact Verigo at 1 877 837 4465.
The Verigo HOS Core Processor is a software module for building a customized driver log application. This software module by itself is not a complete driver logbook application.