The InterviewAce employability app is aimed at jobseekers aged 15 - 24. You can access checklists and top tips to help you to prepare for telephone and face-to-face job interviews. The app lists typical interview questions that you can refer to and make a note of your responses. You can also enter details of interviews on the home screen which can be stored as reminders in your calendar, and plan your route to the interview site using the map function.
The app has been created as part of Accenture's Corporate Citizenship Skills to Succeed programme which aims to equip 500,000 people by 2015 with the skills to get a job or build a business.
• Enter interview information
• Enter responses to potential interview questions
• Checklists to prepare for interviews
• Top tips for face to face and telephone interviews
• Research templates to record information about the job, company and interview
FUNCTIONALITY & FEATURES
• Create multiple interview instances
• Set reminders in your calendar
• Get map directions to your interviews