The original Alberto's was started in 1988 by Albert Morales. Albert was in the construction trade and was disappointed that he could not find a good and fast Mexican meal in Greeley, so he saved up enough money to start Alberto's. Eight years later, Albert passed away, so Albert's children took over the reins of the restaurant. In keeping with the family tradition his daughter Robin decided to open up a 2nd Alberto's which is how Alberto's Express got started. We are known for the BEST "green chili" in town.If you are in a hurry in the morning, our breakfast burritos are always hot and available starting at 6:30 am. All of our food is fresh and hand made every day. Come join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner six days a week in our family friendly restaurant.
- Select and order from our app
- Use our catering request form to plan out your
- Enjoy our Mexican theme music will checking out
- Receive valuable in-app offers
- Visit often and receive loyalty awards
Plus much more...