About Us OPG Lighting is a fast growing lighting distributor. We specialise in satisfying our clients' needs and wants by offering superior value and building strong customer relationships.
Our Head office is situated in Lynnwood Ridge, with branches in Randburg, Umhlanga and soon Cape Town.
We deliver across South Africa and we supply only the best quality lamps and fittings to our clients to ensure that our clients stay satisfied, Lamps manufactured by Osram, Philips & GE.
The light fittings we offer are manufactured by Philips SA, Radiant and Eurolux. If you need to manufacture fittings, we have a list of manufactures that will assist you in this regard.
Our store rooms totalling 1 852m² insure us always having stock. Our turn-around times regarding lamps, from written orders are:
Gauteng Province | 2-24 hours
Nation Wide | 12-48 hours (large orders will take 12-72 hours)
We send our client's newsletters every month to keep them up to date on the latest lighting developments and technologies.
We also offer your clients
• Special collection service of redundant lamps.
• Training centre for your “handy-men” We are currently vendors for the following companies:
ABREAL, ATTERBURY, ATTFUND, BROLL PROP, ERIS PROP, EMIRA, MOMENTUM, PARKDEV, JHI, HYPROP, BILLION GROUP, EDCON GROUP, RAGE SA, ARNOLD PROP, BEAUX LANE, MEDIHELP, CAPE UNION MART, CITY/ROAD LODGE Focused on Energy Saving
OPG Lighting is currently focused on energy saving projects to help our clients save energy and save money on the electricity bills. We are doing this by offering our specialized service and experience and through the latest energy efficient lighting technologies.
The Service Entails:
• OPG lighting conducts an audit at your premises to identify and count the inefficient lighting technologies.
• The findings are then sent to the lighting engineers for further analysis
• The analysis will provide feedback relating to the lumens so that your premises are compliant with the national health and safety standards.
• A meeting will then be set up with the client to present our findings and to propose the solution which includes a substantial
rebate from Eskom.
• We submit all documentation to Eskom and proceed with the supply and installation of the new lamps and fittings.
• OPG will carry the risk of the Eskom Rebate up until the rebate has been paid to the client, at which time the client pays the rebate to OPG.
- Easy to use store locator
- Use our online store to browse 1000's of different product
- Secure online store with delivery
- Send us photo of what product you need
- Get coupons on the go with our GPS coupon