Financial Information Management (FIMA), now in its 11th year, is the leading reference data manage event in the United States. This year’s event will host more than 300 guests from over 124 companies with 3 days content and 12+ hours of networking.
Each year FIMA hosted sessions and discussions lead by top reference data management professionals, all covering topics that are of fundamental importance to your enterprise-wide data management initiatives. This year discussions will be held around:
- Regulations and the impact on compliance, costs and data strategy
- Data governance: strategy and execution
- Controlling costs in data management
- Risk management/risk aggregation for data management practices
- Improving quality data (including vendor data quality) and data management processes
- Methods for finding value in the data to use across the organization
- Assessing operating models and new technology adoption
- Determining approaches to fix underlying infrastructure for data
Just to name a few!