E Instruments Analyzer App allows you to interact with your E Instruments model 1500 or 4500 through the Bluetooth® communication protocol (SPP profile).
Pair your analyzer with a compatible Android smartphone/tablet via Bluetooth® in order to:
- Remotely view real-time combustion data from your Android device
- Remotely save an analysis on the analyzer & your Android device
- Generate reports (csv, pdf, or xml format) and send by e-mail from your device
- View and send combustion reports previously saved to your phone
E Instruments Analyzer App is compatible with E Instruments analyzer models 1500 and 4500 equipped with the Bluetooth® interface and which have a firmware version 1.08 and greater.
E Instruments Analyzer App has been developed by E Instruments for use with devices equipped with the Android operating system.
The Android operating system is fragmented due to the following factors:
• Various versions of this OS
• Different behavior of the devices (smartphones / tablets) that use the same version of Android OS
• Different customization of the operating system made by the manufacturers of smartphone/tablet
E Instruments therefore cannot guarantee that E Instruments Analyzer App runs properly with all hardware device equipped with the Android OS.
Upon this statement E Instruments makes available on the Google Play Store, the list of hardware devices that work with E Instruments Analyzer App as tested in our laboratories.
E Instruments does not guarantee compatibility with Android devices outside of the list below.
E Instruments also reserves the sole right to decide, at the specific request of the customer, whether or not to implement E Instruments Analyzer App for other Android devices outside of the official published list.
Customers who decide to purchase E Instruments combustion analyzers, only or even partially based on the prospect of using E Instruments Analyzer App with Android hardware not included in the official published list, do so at their own risk, as E Instruments shall not be held to assure compatibility with their device.
List of supported devices:
ME370T - Asus Nexus 7 (Android 4.2 / 4.3)
GT-I9100 - Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.1.2)
GT-I9305 - Samsung Galaxy S3
GT-I9305 - Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (Android 4.1.2)
GT-I9505 - Samsung Galaxy S4
SM-G900 - Samsung Galaxy S5
GT-P5100 - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1"
GT-P5200 - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (Android 4.2)
- Compatible with the firmware v.1.08 of E Instruments models 1500 or 4500 analyzers.