WHYTE'S are Ireland ’s premier specialist art and collectibles auction house. In six to eight carefully planned sales a year we offer an unrivalled range of Irish art and collectibles.
The entries in our sales are mainly from private collectors and estates, and many have not been seen in public for many years.
Whyte’s city centre offices and galleries are located in the last intact terrace of Georgian shopfronts in Dublin, completed in 1831, near the famous landmarks of St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College, Leinster House and the fashionable shopping area of Grafton Street.
We have been around since 1783 and have never stopped innovating in our Auction and Communications technology. Now we're very pleased to offer our own Auction app; we hope you'll enjoy using it.
* View current interactive catalogue
* View archived interactive catalogues
* View historical archived data
* View Gallery Images of current & past sales
* View information Video’s
* Live bidding.
* View Information feeds
* View Twitter & Social Media links.
* Link to and interact with Whyte’s web site.
Auctioneers of Irish art , Irish collectables and Irish antiques.