FotoWeb for Android is a companion app for users of a FotoWare FotoWeb 7.0 Digital Asset Management system.
It allows you to search and preview content in your archives and set up Alerts (search agents) so you can be notified of new content in archives. You can also upload files from the Gallery on your device to any archive that you can access and add required metadata to the files in the process.
Connecting to the FotoWare demo server
FotoWeb Desktop for Android can connect to any FotoWeb 7.0 SR6 server. You will be asked to specify a server connection on first startup, and you can change the server address and login credentials later in the Android’s Settings menu.
Follow the directions below to connect to FotoWare’s own demo server:
- On your device's Home screen, tap Applications, then start FotoWeb
- Tap on the Menu button and choose Settings.
- Click on Server settings to adjust the host name.
- Change the Host name to fotoweb.fotoware.com.
- Set the User name to demo
- Set the Password to demo
- Finally, click on Sign in to connect.
That's it - you can now connect to the FotoWeb demo server.