Shine is an internal social network for recognizing great work within your organization. Using Shine creates a positive work atmosphere that promotes collaboration and teamwork.
- When you sign up for Shine, you are automatically added to your organization’s network. Everything you do on Shine remains within your organization.
- Give kudos to colleagues for great work. Post your wins. Thank a colleague who helped you with a task or a project.
- Your colleagues can like or share your posts. Great work is recognized and spreads across your organization.
Peer-to-peer recognition is the key to building a high performing work culture and increasing employee satisfaction, development and retention.
- Using Shine makes recognition of great work a fair and constantly-occurring process.
- Shine levels the playing field for all employees and removes the need for mass emails and office politics to get visibility for your team’s work.
- Shine is authentic. A peer-to-peer recognition process is often considered more accurate and trusted by employees than a purely top-down approach.
We use your work email to identify your organization and add you to the appropriate network. If we have not opened Shine to your organization yet, don’t worry! You’ll get an email from us when we have enough people sign up from your organization to roll it out to you.
If you are an executive or an HR manager, contact us for more information: https://shine.gearzero.com/contact
At Gear Zero, our mission is to help organizations strengthen their work cultures. The first step in doing so is to help surface and recognize great work by people within your organization.
Download Shine today and start building a winning work culture.