We are a family owned and operated business located in Menai in Sydney South. We service the Sydney Metropolitan area and Wollongong and specialize in the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. We have lived and worked in the Sutherland Shire for 20 years.
To provide excellence in customer service and an effective result in meeting our client’s pest control needs.
We will identify and solve your problem and provide you with post treatment support and follow-up.
To be experts in effective integrated pest eradication, control and management.
• To provide a quality, professional service that exceeds your expectations and complies with Australian Standards.
• To be responsible for the safety of the environment and the people around us.
• To be on time, leave no mess and keep our clients informed on pest prevention and control.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
We know our success is dependant on meeting and exceeding our clients needs.
We are committed to providing a service that is of high quality, effective, professional and guaranteed to meet your pest control needs.
The greatest compliment a business could receive is a referral to family and friends.
At Drop Dead Pest Control your satisfaction is our priority and confirmation of our commitment to quality service.
• We are professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
• Our equipment is maintained to the highest standards.
• We are an Owner/Operated Company.
• We are up-front on price, treatments and time-frames.
• Treatments are carried out in a safe, environmentally responsible manner
• We are fully licensed, qualified and accredited – Pest Control Licence No. PM100470
• Fully Insured – Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
• We comply with Australian Standards for Pest Control.
Australia’s most Dangerous and Deadly Spiders, seen below is the Female Funnel Web Spider, Male Funnel Web Spider, Funnel Web Spider Nest and the Red Back Spider.
Drop Dead Pest Control is Fully equipped with Thermal Imaging camera’s, Termatrac Camera and bluetooth Borescope. We specialize in Aged care, Food industry, Pre Purchase Inspections, Termite inspections and Treatments, Pre Construction Termite installations and General Pest Control. We are also Accredited in Bird Control.
PRE PURCHASE & TERMITE INSPECTIONS
This involves a thorough inspection of all potential entry points, such as roof and under the house, sills, joists, concrete blocks, cross-ventilation, landscaping, any extensions attached to the house, fencing, trees and stumps around the house – up to a radius of 50 metres – as well as inside the house, particularly moist areas such as the bathroom and laundry.
We also inspect any physical barriers that were installed during the construction of the house, such as termite shields.
Our report will also note any areas not inspected.
We always take as much time as necessary during the inspection. Sometimes this will include checking surrounding bushland or neighbouring homes.
It is better to spend the time and money at this stage ensuring the job is done thoroughly as this can save you money down the track.
We ask that, if possible, you be available for the inspection. It is good for you to be aware of what we are looking for and where we are looking for it.
Our written report will cover,
• discovery of any previous termite activity
• any current activity found
• identification of the species (if there is infestation)
• provide a range of eradication treatments
• indicate what monitoring and future reviewing may be needed
• provide information on what you can do to protect your property once eradication is complete.
• our report will include photographs (if necessary) and a plan of the house.
A thorough inspection will show you how to identify any potential risk, know what to look for and how to act to protect your home in the future.